Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Return Of The DAISO!

Anyone who likes to shop (me) for bargains and other interesting but affordable stuff should be familiar with DAISO Japan store. When they opened in Robinson's Place Bacolod in December 2012, little did I know that it was a store that catered to my heart.  Obviously, I am a regular shopper and so when I saw that it closed, you can imagine my anxiety attack.  I was told however that they were undergoing some renovation and will reopen soon with a bigger and better store. What a relief!


The Return of the DAISO!

The wait was not long because on September 23, 2016, the DAISO Japan Robinson's Place Bacolod reopened, not just a much bigger store but also with a variety of products and more exciting surprises, from home and kitchen ornaments, office knick-knacks, and beauty essentials to curious merchandise that are both practical and collectible.  Right on time for the coming holidays too!  And everything is still quite affordable with prices starting at P88. Of course, I went a little crazy with the many eye-candy products I found, including the usual things I buy for the house (and my pets).  Right now, they have lots of items on sale, as well as Buy1Take1 products and giveaways like Bento boxes for every P350 purchase. For the month of September, they're highlighting Bento-licious Fun with their bento tools and accessories to help clueless people like me start our own bento making kit.  If I get good at it, I could start a Bento business...why not?

For those who are not familiar with the concept of the store, DAISO JAPAN is the no. 1 supplier of living ware goods, more popularly known for its 100 yen stores in Japan. But as part of its continuous innovation, Daiso Japan has started to develop items that offer more variety and quality to customers at 200 yen, 1,000 yen and so on. They provide a fun shopping experience with a wide selection of products, almost all of which are developed in-house with excellent quality and design. 

DAISO JAPAN is one of the retail formats operated by Robinsons Retail Holdings Inc. therefore, if you are a Robinson's Rewards card holder, you can use this every time you buy from the store. Robinsons Retail Holdings Inc. holds the exclusive sub-license to sell authentic Daiso merchandise from Japan and operates the legitimate Daiso Japan store concept in the Philippines.

DAISO makes shopping FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment